The battle of the resources will now commence! Join the qualifiers and fight for the right of being the Dragonlord’s Roar Overseer Champion.
Registration – April 4 – 9
Voting Qualifier: June 13 – 19
Bidding Qualifier: June 7 – 28
How to join:
All Clan Masters who want to participate must email at email@example.com for verification. The clan master should only use one email address for the entire duration of the qualifiers and must follow the given format below:
Subject Title: PW “Voting/Bidding” Qualifier Registration
Clan Master Name:
Clan Master’s Username:
Clan Master’s Character Name:
Contact Information (mobile and email):
The ownership of Clan Master’s account will be verified.
Only clans that have reached level 3 on or before April 4 will be eligible for the qualifiers.
Voting Qualifier Mechanics:
Voting – Via Top Up
Top-up and earn points for the Voting Qualifier during the voting period.
Go to the PlayPark Voting page and nominate or vote the clan you wish to support. Go to https://voting.playpark.com/
We do not advise players to top up at the very last minute of the voting period as there may be delays in the registration of voting.
Voting Points Guide:
Acquiring Voting Points:
1. Visit the website: Topup Guide
*Choose the desire PH Point you want to convert. Conversion Rate is: 10 PH Point (P10 PlayPark Load) = 1 Voting Point.
How to vote:
1. Visit the website: https://voting.playpark.com/
2. Choose Perfect World and click Vote to continue.
3. Log-in your account. (PPID / FB / GG)
4. Select the Server and the name of the clan you wish to vote.
NOTE: Make sure you have enough voting points to cast a vote.
5. Input how many voting points you’ll use and click on Vote Now!
NOTE: Because there will be a delay of insertion of Voting Points, Voting Points will be credited the following day (1pm latest).
|Date of Conversion||Insertion of Voting Points|
|June 13, 0000 – 2359Hrs||June 14, 1300Hrs|
|June 14, 0000 – 2359Hrs||June 15, 1300Hrs|
|June 15, 0000 – 2359Hrs||June 16, 1300Hrs|
|June 16, 0000 – 2359Hrs||June 17, 1300Hrs|
|June 17, 0000 – 2359Hrs||June 18, 1300Hrs|
|June 18, 0000 – 2359Hrs||June 19, 1300Hrs|
|June 19, 0000 – 2359Hrs||June 20, 1300Hrs|
*Therefore the last day of Voting is on June 20, 2359Hrs.
List of Qualified Clans:
—– B/S> PPS
Bidding Qualifier Mechanics:
1. Only clans that have reached level 3 on or before March 1 will be qualified for the Topaz Warlord.
2. GM will auction 30 pcs of the token in game. This will represent a vote voucher.
3. GM will auction the tokens on the following dates before 1 PM:
—– a. June 7 – ★★Cloud-Scattered Jade Dust (crafted by Nhevahya)
—– b. June 14 – ★★Shower of Blossoms (crafted by Nhevahya)
—– c. June 21– ★★Dance of the Black Wind (crafted by Nhevahya)
—– d. June 28 – ★★Flood Dragon Ring (crafted by Nhevahya)
4. Price will have a minimum cost of 1,000,000 Yuan and will be left open for bidding for 24 hours.
5. Player will mail these items to Nhevahya along with the clan name they wish to vote.
6. Each vote voucher is equivalent to 1 Voting Point.
7. Votes without the appropriate item or listed clan name will be deemed invalid.
8. There will only be a total of 30 vote vouchers auctioned per day.
9. Cut-off of mailing your votes will be 4 pm every following Monday
10. Updated list will be provided every Monday at 6pm.
11. Screenshots during the voting period will be posted on our official fb page and/or website. Scores will be updated every week.
The Top 1 clan in each qualifier with the highest number of votes will represent the Voting Qualifier Champion and Bidding Qualifier Champion and will fight to be the Dragonlord’s Roar Overseer Champion. The winning Clans must submit their “Registration Form” on or before July **, 2019. The registration form must contain the list of players to participate in the Ingame Tournament.
If a clan is already in the list of top winners of a certain category, that clan is no longer eligible to win in other categories.
READ Full Mechanics here
*Disclaimer: Contest rules are subject to change without prior notice. By joining this event, players agree to abide by the rules as stated in the contest mechanics. The decision of the GMs and the Perfect World Team is considered final and irrevocable.